When you are looking for staff for your aircraft, it is important to remember to choose an excellent safety officer
Be Stress-Free During your Journey, a Safety Officer will Maintain Safe Flights
Read on for an outline of the role.
- An aviation safety officer will advise your captain and team on all safety matters related to your aircraft and flight.
- The safety officer will also liaise with the staff at the control towers and airports that you will be leaving from and flying to in order to set up and maintain a safe flight plan for you.
- Your safety officer will have all the relevant training and qualifications required by the industry along with thousands of hours experience that make him more than qualified for the role.
- He or she will have a thorough knowledge of the processes required to prevent an accident or incident and will also know the precise steps to take in the event of the unexpected occurring.
- Your safety is of prime importance to the safety officer, so he will be astutely aware of everything that must be done to keep you from harm
- The safety officer will be aware of all the mechanical factors that can hinder the safety of an aircraft and will make sure they are corrected before you take off.
- He will also have a good understanding of the human factors and behaviours that must be taken into consideration.
- Here at Perfect Household Staff, we only work with the very best safety officers and each one has a very professional approach and is smartly dressed at all times.