The birth of a new baby is a very exciting time, but it can lead to a lot of sleepless nights for parents too. If you would like a little extra help with your imminent or new arrival, then you can hire a maternity nurse or night nanny.
Finding a Maternity or Night Nurses with Perfect Household Staff
Our recruitment consultants have been trained to the highest standards and take great care in implementing our strict vetting procedures which have been built trough hands on training over a decade. The well being and safety of our families have always been and will remain our top priority.
Due to Perfect Household Staffs' valued and established reputation in child care services, our childcare agency only attract the the most highly trained, experienced and sort after child care providers in the industry. Trained and educated to the highest degree.
INTERNATIONAL - TRUSTED - REPUTABLE
The Maternity or Night Nurse duties:
- Hiring a maternity nurse can can ensure that a professional is on hand 24 hours a day for five to seven days a week as required.
- A maternity nurse will work with a family for between one and 12 weeks after the birth of the baby.
- They can help you to get the baby settled into a sleep routine, tend to the baby during the night if you wish and ensure that a correct feeding routing is in place.
- Your maternity nurse can also offer you advice, which allows you to take advantage of her knowledge and many years of experience.
- The maternity nurse can sleep in the baby’s room or in her own room and can help you to care for any older children while she is there too.
- Your maternity nurse is completely flexible and she will only do as much as you request. She is there to give you a helping hand and offer you discreet support and sensitive advice while allowing you time to relax, recover from the birth and bond with your baby.
- Her other duties can include bathing your baby, managing the nursery, washing and drying the baby’s clothes and ensuring the bottle is sterile. Your maternity nurse is on hand to help in any way she can while you adjust to your new role as a mother.
Maternity Nurse Salary Rates:
Maternity nurses salary varies from £120.00 / Day Net to £500.00 / Day Net, depending on experience and the number of days required.
We advise to call our maternity recruitment team for an obligation free quote to discuss your requirements for more information.
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
Is your employee looking for a Job?
Find our available maternity jobs here.
Employing Domestic Staff & Private Estate Management
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Household Staff for Hire
Our Residence & Estate Management services are found on this link - Residence & Estate Management