Trying to find Housekeeper Jobs in Greenwich?
Housekeeper Jobs Greenwich can be found on our jobs board and social media.
Having earned a sterling reputation, our housekeeping agency Greenwich works with career housekeepers who have been professionals for a minimum of 3 years. Our experienced recruiters deliver a bespoke service to every applicant for our private housekeeper jobs in Greenwich and tailor their job search to their expertise gained through experience.
Other than a minimum of 3 years of domestic housekeeping experience, permission to work in Great Britain and gleaming references from your previous employers. If you tick those 3 boxes, you are welcome to register with our housekeeping agency Greenwich. Following your application, Perfect Household Staff will invite you for an interview with our consultants and the job search will begin.
Due to our returning clients, housekeeping jobs in Greenwich are frequently published by our housekeeper agency Greenwich. If you apply for our full time housekeeping jobs Greenwich, a formal contract of employment will be offered to you. If you apply for part time housekeeping jobs, you may need to be self employed and offer the client a contract. If you are chosen by our clients who are searching for a housekeeping services in Greenwich on a part time placement, our recruiters can provide you with a contract template.
Just as we will check your employment history, our recruiters will always ask your potential employers for the reasons behind their previous housekeeper leaving their job.
Housekeeping Jobs Greenwich:
Greenwich is a borough of London known for being the home of the Royal Observatory, the O2 Arena and is known for its naval history. Formed in 1965, Greenwich has many luxury properties and offers plenty of Housekeeping jobs in Greenwich. Of course, your potential employers will turn to our housekeeper agency Greenwich to source professional housekeepers.
Both employers and applicants are always welcome to a free consultation at to discuss housekeeping jobs Greenwich with our recruiters, you can apply to register with us today and book your appointment. Please take a look to find out if you meet our criteria here.
Prior to your CV being submitted for housekeeping jobs Greenwich, you will need to register with us by completing a registration form and attending an interview with a recruitment consultant.
What are the salaries in Housekeeping Jobs Greenwich?
We regularly research and update the salaries in housekeeping jobs Greenwich. The current salary for housekeeping jobs Greenwich stands at 15.00 GBP / Hour Gross per hour and can add up to around 55,000.00 Gross / Year.
Thinking about applying for Housekeeping Jobs in Greenwich?
The application process for our Greenwich housekeeping agency is simple. You have three options:
- The easiest and the simplest option is to email your CV to . It will take time for our recruitment team to process your application and due to high volumes of applicants there is a chance of it being missed.
- You can register with Perfect Household Staff by filling out our candidate registration form (ensure to attach your CV) and we will reach out to you. This will require a little more effort but will not be as effective as option 3.
- You can visit our housekeeper jobs in Greenwich board and choose the vacancies which are interesting to you. Here you will be able to apply for those jobs by registering and your profile will be automatically associated with the vacancy.
Following application for Housekeeping Jobs in Greenwich
- We will review your CV and private housekeeping experience. If you are successful, our recruiters will contact you to schedule an interview.
- We will contact you to arrange an interview which will be carried out virtually or face to face.
- You will be requested to submit other documents required for registration prior to the interview (if you have not done so already). The list of documents can be found in the registration form.
Housekeeper Agency Greenwich Interviews:
You will receive an email from our Greenwich housekeeping agency asking for a time frame when you can make yourself available for interview. It is important that you reply to that email promptly.
Housekeeper Agency Greenwich Reference Checks:
Тhe principals offering housekeeping jobs Greenwich and those jobs are most concerned about is that our housekeeper agency Greenwich ensure to check the applicants references.
What to Expect from the Top Housekeeping Agency Greenwich?
As a well liked housekeeping agency Greenwich, we offer a bespoke service to our registered candidates. When considering applying for housekeeping jobs in Greenwich, our recruiters provide a peerless service and support throughout the entire process.
You can Expect...
You can expect our recruiters to assist you in tailoring a CV to a job description based on the knowledge of what the employer is looking for. We will assist you in the interview stage with the potential employer. As time keeping is key to all our housekeeping jobs in Greenwich, arriving on time for the interview is extremely important. On the morning of an interview with an employer, our recruiters will contact you and assist you with route planning and address any issues you may have.
Other than assisting you with travel arrangements, you can expect our recruiters to go through the job description and if needed, to even help you with the dress code.
As you may have applied for several housekeeping jobs in Greenwich, you will need to make your decision quickly on which job you want to choose. You can expect our housekeeping agency Greenwich to contact you with the employers feedback following the interview at their nearest opportunity.
A top housekeeping agency Greenwich will advise and support all successful applicants in salary negotiation which will be based on your experience and professionalism. Should you be successful in your application for our housekeeping jobs in Greenwich, you can expect a top housekeeping agency Greenwich to assist and support you throughout the recruitment process.
We always welcome feedback from our applicants for housekeeping jobs in Greenwich following the interview and during employment.
How to Choose Private Housekeeper Jobs in Greenwich?
For your personal health and wellbeing, it is important that you enjoy your job. Below is a short list of which can help you to choose the right housekeeper job in Greenwich tailored to your needs.
- Salary: Greenwich housekeeping jobs often offer a higher than average salary however, the employers will only consider applicants with extensive private housekeeping experience. They will expect the highest level of service and professionalism at all times.
- Working Schedule: although housekeeping jobs in Greenwich offer fantastic salaries, it is important to consider the working hours. Usually anything over 55 hours per week would be considered too much.
- The Employer: it is important to understand who you will be working for in a Greenwich housekeeping jobs. The employer must always be polite, reliable and you must generally have a nice feeling about them when meeting for the first time.
- Travelling Distance: before applying for housekeeping jobs in Greenwich, please ensure to consider the amount of time that it would take you to travel to and from work. Please also make sure to consider the travelling costs.
- Employment Contract: as a private housekeeper in Greenwich, you should always request a formal contract of employment from the employer. Our housekeeping agency only offer Greenwich housekeeping jobs with a contract of employment.
- Other Benefits: some housekeeping jobs in Greenwich will offer additional benefits such the use of a car, a taxi when travelling home late, a telephone.
*Filling out a Greenwich housekeeping jobs registration form will take a couple of minutes*
Perfect Household Staff Calculators:
If you are looking for housekeeping jobs, please use the links below:
Find our available housekeeper jobs here.
Housekeeper Jobs in Greenwich Maps
Employing Domestic Staff
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Household Staff for Hire
To find Specialist Childcare Services, please click on the link - Specialist Childcare Services
Our Household Management services are found on this link - Private Household Management