Knightsbridge Housekeeping Jobs
Knightsbridge is an affluent residential area in London, UK. Our housekeeping agency provide domestic housekeeping services in London and internationally. As a leading domestic recruitment agency in Knightsbridge, Perfect Household Staff advertise housekeeping jobs in Knightsbridge on a regular basis and you can apply for our jobs today.
Knightsbridge is well known for its many designer shops and is home to Harrods and Harvey Nichols. It is home to the Victoria and Albert museum as well as other art galleries. When applying for our Knightsbridge housekeeping jobs, you can rest assured that you will have plenty to do during your lunch break.
Finding Housekeeper Jobs in Knightsbridge with Perfect Household Staff
Our domestic housekeeping agency regularly advertise housekeeper jobs in Knightsbridge. We are trusted by many professional private housekeepers who are searching for their dream housekeeping job.
The extensive experience of our Knightsbridge housekeeping team has given us the ability to understand, and accommodate our candidates to the highest standards and to regularly offer them new private housekeeping jobs in Knightsbridge.
To register with our housekeeping agency, you will need a minimum of 3 years experience working in private families and to undergo an interview with our recruitment team. Your safety and well being are our top priority which is why we vet all the employers who offer housekeeping jobs in Knightsbridge.
Our reputation speaks for itself which is the reason for our housekeeping jobs in Knightsbridge being well paid, they offer permanent contracts of employment and pay all of the taxes and pensions required by law.
Find Housekeeper Jobs in Knightsbridge:
- Duties include cleaning the house, doing all the laundry, cooking, shopping and running all those little errands that the family just don't have the time to do.
- Our housekeepers will be required to assist in every aspect of running a private household and to go the extra mile when required.
- If you are an excellent all-rounder, please register and apply to our vacancies today.
How to Choose Private Housekeeper Jobs in Knightsbridge?
For your personal health and wellbeing, it is important that you enjoy your job. Below is a short list of which can help you to choose the right housekeeper job in Knightsbridge tailored to your needs.
- The Employer: it is important to understand who you will be working for in a Knightsbridge housekeeping jobs. The employer must always be polite, reliable and you must generally have a nice feeling about them when meeting for the first time.
- Travelling Distance: before applying for housekeeping jobs in Knightsbridge, please ensure to consider the amount of time that it would take you to travel to and from work. Please also make sure to consider the travelling costs.
- Employment Contract: as a private housekeeper in Knightsbridge, you should always request a formal contract of employment from the employer. Our housekeeping agency only jobs with a contract of employment.
- Working Schedule: although housekeeping jobs in Knightsbridge offer fantastic salaries, it is important to consider the working hours. Usually anything over 55 hours per week would be considered too much.
- Salary: Knightsbridge housekeeping jobs often offer a higher than average salary however, the employers will only consider applicants with extensive private housekeeping experience. They will expect the highest level of service and professionalism at all times.
- Other Benefits: some housekeeping jobs in Knightsbridge will offer additional benefits such the use of a car, a taxi when travelling home late, a telephone.
What are the private Knightsbridge housekeeping jobs duties?
Knightsbridge Housekeeper Duties...
- Cleaning of the property to the highest standard with great eye for detail
- All aspects of laundry (dry cleaning, hand washing, ironing, wardrobe management)
- Cooking simple meals or assisting the Chef
- Child care duties or assisting the Nanny / Governess
- Assisting with day to day tasks and running errands
- Local or online shopping
- Pet care
- Specialist skills such as cleaning marble, polishing silver, antique care and others
*Filling out a Knightsbridge housekeeper jobs registration form will take a couple of minutes*
Perfect Household Staff Calculators:
If you are looking for housekeeping jobs, please use the links below:
Find our available housekeeper jobs here.
Housekeeper Jobs in Knightsbridge Maps:
Employing Domestic Staff
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Household Staff for Hire
To find Specialist Childcare Services, please click on the link - Specialist Childcare Services
Our Household Management services are found on this link - Private Household Management