Child and Adult Psychology and Therapy for Household Staff Employers, Childcare Professionals, and Domestic Staff
Perfect Household Staff collaborates with Dr. Samantha Bishop to provide valuable psychological support to clients and domestic staff members. Dr. Samantha Bishop is a highly qualified child and family psychologist with a range of credentials and memberships:
- B.Sc. Psychology (First Class Honours)
- Ph.D. Psychology
- Chartered Psychologist (C:Psychol)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma (Dip. CBT)
- Member of the Association of Child Psychologists in Private Practice (AChiPPP)
- Participant in the NSPCC Children and Young People Research Network
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Affiliated with the British Association of Person-Centered Therapy
- Registered on the UK Therapists Register (MSFTR)
- Fellow of The Royal Society of Arts
- Member of the Association of Child and Adult Mental Health (ACAMH)
- Trustee at the Children's Legal Centre
Providing Support for Behavioural and Emotional Challenges:
Dr. Bishop specialises in addressing a wide spectrum of non-clinical psychological behaviuors that affect infants, teenagers, and adults. Her expertise lies in assisting individuals through major life events, including stressful or traumatic occurrences like family breakdowns and divorce. Her areas of focus include coping strategies, child behavioral issues, sexual abuse survival, and self-esteem concerns. Dr. Bishop collaborates with parents, students, and schools to combat bullying, resolve conflicts, and provide support. She also takes on contracts from educational establishments, assisting children, young people, and staff.
Throughout her career, Dr. Bishop has collaborated with leading children's charities, engaged in teaching and lecturing, and earned recognition as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
Dr. Bishop operates private practices in Harley Street and Staffordshire, dedicated to supporting children facing behavioural and emotional difficulties. Her services extend to patients and their families across all age groups, helping them navigate current challenges and the aftermath of traumatic events, such as sexual abuse. Her approach offers psychological and emotional scaffolding, facilitating the journey to recovery.
Specialisation in Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy:
Dr. Bishop specializes in cognitive and behavioral therapy, incorporating discursive analysis and traditional psychological support methods to empower patients to adapt and grow as needed.
It's important to note that Dr. Bishop does not provide diagnostic or clinical services. Instead, her approach is grounded in fundamental psychological principles. Adults can explore the key psychological factors impacting their lives, receive professional support, and be heard. Referrals may be made as needed, but the primary focus is on active listening.
Please note that if appointments are canceled with less than 48 hours' notice or if patients fail to attend their appointments, the full session rate will be charged.
Dr. Bishop also manages Look2Children, a research company frequently consulted by the media for her professional insights. She serves as a Chartered Psychologist, Trustee, trainer, and assessor for autistic children.
- Children's behaviour
- Parental coping strategies
- Sexual abuse support
- Behavioural change
- Children and young people's welfare
- The impact of childhood events on adulthood
- Early intervention and its impact on child behaviour.