Many parents engage Perfect Household Staff to find a temporary nanny
Providing highly vetted part time nannies within 30 minutes of your request. Please call us now to receive CVs of our available part time nannies. Please note, all candidates go through a rigorous selection process where we ensure that all due diligence inclusive of verbal references are meticulously reviewed prior to submission.
We are against waisting our clients valuable time sifting through hundreds of irrelevant CVs, our professional child care recruitment team ensure to submit matching CVs only.
Why choose Perfect Household Staff for Hiring Part Time Nannies?
Our recruiters have built an unrivalled reputation with our outstanding part time nannies as well as our discerning clients. Simply read our Testimonials to see for yourself. Being a leading domestic staffing agencies in the UK and internationally, providing a premium nanny service has allowed us to make efficient, fast but controlled placements of the top professionals on the market.
All Part Time Nannies who are put forward by our professional recruiters understand our business values and ethos - Integrity, Loyalty, Passion. Our candidates conduct will be nothing less than outstanding.
Rigorous Part Time Nanny Selection Process:
All candidates go through a face to face interview for every position where the below check list is meticulously checked:
- 3 Years of Childcare Experience
- 2 Verbally Checked Refferences
- Valid Documentation Allowing Employment
- First Aid Knowledge
- Proof of Qualifications
Perfect Household Staff have been placing part time nannies for over a decade and therefore have an extensively developed database of fantastic candidates to meet all families requirements.
Looking for a Part Time Nanny?
Details of the Part Time Nanny role are listed below:
- A part-time nanny can assist parents or other childcare staff in helping to take care of the children.
- A part-time nanny may work several hours a day for five days a week, or just work a few full-time days. The hours and days that your nanny will work really does depend on your needs and she can also be flexible if you feel that your requirements will change every week.
- All our part-time nannies have just as much experience as our full-time nannies, but now, prefer a part-time position.
- A part-time nanny can care for children of any age – from newborns to 16 year olds – and we will choose you one who has experience working with children in your child’s age group.
- Duties can vary to meet your fluctuating needs, but they will typically include caring for the children, keeping their rooms tidy, laundering their clothes, and helping them with their homework.
- A part-time nanny can also run errands such as doing the grocery shopping for you, picking up dry cleaning as well as driving the children to school and back. If your children have frequent play dates with their friends, she can arrange and chaperone these and also take them to music, dance or swimming classes.
- You have the choice of a live-in or live-out nanny. The former will require a room and private space in your home and the latter will always live within an hour’s commute of your home.
- We will listen carefully to your exact requirements before choosing your nanny to help you find one that suits your family perfectly.
For an obligation-free quote or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact Perfect Household Staff by clicking here or calling us on: +44 (0) 20 3318 4468
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
Other Nanny Types:
Is your Nanny looking for a Job?
Find our available nanny jobs here.
Employing Domestic Staff & Private Estate Management
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Hire Household Staff
Our Residence & Estate Management services are found on this link - Residence & Estate Management