Our full time nanny agency has been providing full time nanny recruitment for over a 15 years. With out full time nanny recruitment services, we have helped thousands of families to find a full time nanny and to hire a full time nanny.
Find a full time nanny with Perfect Household Staff
Have you asked yourself, where can I find a full time nanny? Our professional childcare recruitment consultants have been dedicated to helping discerning families in their search to find a full time nanny for over 15 years. Our head office is located in Mayfair London however, our full time nanny agency works internationally.
We understand how important it is tho find a full time nanny who is the perfect fit for your family. Every full time nanny recruitment project is tailored to the client and with over 12,000 domestic staff registered with Perfect Household Staff, we have the talent and skill to match you and your children with the perfect full time nanny.
Perfect Household staff started as a small family business as a full time nanny agency. We provide quality full time nanny recruitment services based on honest family values. We believe that every child deserves care and attention of a loving companion who will help them to grow up to be a responsible, self aware and intelligent adult.
What does a full time nanny do?
- A full time nanny will provide your child with care and attention;
- How many hours and days a live out nanny work can be tailored to match your and your families' needs but the norm is anywhere above 35 hours per week and up to 60 hours per week;
- A full time nanny can be both live in and live out and based on the contract of employment, they also offer additional babysitting;
- Hiring a nanny who can regularly babysit saves you the hassle of finding a sitter every weekend and it allows your children to be left with someone they know and trust.
- Basic full time nanny duties can include the school run, taking care of the children’s laundry, offering a balanced diet, tidying the bedrooms or making sure a playroom and toys are kept clean.
- If you hire a full time nanny, they will ensure that a balanced routine is in place to guarantee that your child is well rested.
- Your full time nanny can also perform driving duties, including taking the children on trips to fun activities, dance or musical instrument lessons, sports or educational activities.
- A full time nanny can arrange your children’s play dates and keep track of their school schedule whilst keeping you up to date, which can be very useful as our children seem to have an even more hectic social life than we do.
- Your full time nanny can be an integral part in your child’s education and development and if you choose to hire a live out nanny with specific skills, then we shall tailor the full time nanny recruitment search to match your requirements.
- We can help you to find a full time nanny who is bilingual, who will be able to teach a second language, from German to English, Chinese and even Russian.
- A full time nanny will also be able to provide live-in cover while the parents are away and can travel abroad with you too, which means you can stay in a private villa or hotel of your choice rather than choosing a holiday resort with an on-site crèche.
Additional Full Time Nanny Duties
- Communicating with providers of any extra curriculum activities
- Shopping for the household
- Basic teaching and homework assistance
- Housekeeping to a domestic housekeeper standard
- Cooking for the family
Hire a Full Time Nanny - Costs
- The full time nanny salary will depend on many variables such as experience of the candidate, the working hours, the working days, driving, languages, educational background or the number of children.
- Typically our live out nannies will charge from 13.00 GBP per hour net to 20.00 GBP per hour Net.
- Generally, a good full time, live out nanny will earn a salary from 38K GBP to 80K GBP / Year Gross
- Any additional hours will usually be paid extra inclusive of the occasional sleep over hours (from 50.00 GBP / Night).
- Often families will also offer bonuses such as a telephone, vehicle or simply a taxi home.
Full Time Nanny Recruitment Process:
- Firstly you will need to contact our full time nanny recruitment agency to provide us with your requirements. You are welcome to visit our Mayfair office, we can meet you at a location convenient for you or you can simply give our full time nanny recruitment team a call.
- Secondly, we will email you with a job description for your approval accompanied by our terms of business.
- If you accept our terms, your full time nanny recruitment process will begin by our full time nanny recruitment team contacting our fantastic nannies and offering them the job.
- As soon as we find a full time nanny who we believe to be suitable, we shall interview them, check their references, documents and provide you with a copy of their resume.
- Following the above, you will be able to meet the applicants and offer them their dream job.
- Following a trial and on acceptance of the offer, we will assist you with setting up payroll and signing the nanny employment contract.
We advise to call our full time nanny recruitment team for an obligation free quote to discuss your requirements for more information. If you choose to hire a full time nanny with our full time nanny agency, we will provide you with a contract of employment and assist you with payroll.
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
Other Nanny Types:
Is your Nanny looking for a Job?
Find our available nanny jobs here.
Employing Domestic Staff & Private Estate Management
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Household Staff for Hire
Our Residence & Estate Management services are found on this link - Residence & Estate Management