After school Nannies help working parents care for the children between the end of the school day & when they get home from work.
After school Nannies Take Great Care of your Children
Below you will find an outline of the after school nannies requirements, skills and duties.
- After school nannies will care for school-age children of five years or over and their duties include collecting the child from school, driving the children, preparing meals and helping with homework.
- Many after school nannies also study part time and find that the nature of the work fits perfectly into their time schedules.
- After school nannies tend to live out, but we can provide you with a live-in after school nanny if that suits your needs.
- Here at Perfect Household Staff, we pride ourselves on tailoring our service to suit your requirements, so we will work hard to find a nanny who is perfect for your family.
- Your after school nanny will have experience caring for children in the same age group as your child so you can be assured that they are well placed to do the job.
- If you do choose a live-out nanny, we will find you one who lives within an hour’s commute of your house so they are close by should they be needed in an emergency.
- Many after school nannies are happy to work overtime caring for your children at weekends or in the evenings, so if you wish to go out for a business function or romantic meal, you have the reassurance that your child is being looked after by someone you know and trust.
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*