We place professional native speaking Governesses in the UK and internationally. Our discerning clients recommend our childcare services to their friends and family members for over 15 years.
A Governess or Governor is a senior childcare provider who is usually responsible for the children’s social development and education. Hiring a senior child care professional will ensure that your children are taught etiquette as well as improve their cultural awareness. Whether you have relocated or are in the process, a Governess will ensure that your children are supported throughout the process.
Due to the great care we take in our pre screening processes we have earned our sterling reputation, we only register and recommend the top tier governesses and governors. Our meticulous recruitment process ensures that you hire a governess suitable to your family and your child's needs.
In order to provide a priceless level of support and development for your child, we choose only highly experienced governesses and governors.
Entrust your Children's Education with an Excellent Social Skilled Governess
We have outlined below the many ways a traditional English governess will help your children. Hire a governess today!
- A governesses can work alone or alongside a nanny or mother to educate and care for each child.
- Governesses usually work five or six days per week and have responsibility for children between the ages of three to 16.
- Hiring a governess with a high level of education and who has either gone through further education or has a teaching background with a pedagogical degree, ensures that you can rely on them for homework help as well as schooling them in any new subjects.
- Hiring a governess when relocating can be a crucial step to happy and confident children. They can help your children to learn a new languages, musical instrument or to learn social skills and etiquette.
- We provide a bespoke service that always meets our clients’ needs, so if you require a governess with a specific skill, just let us know and we will find her for you.
- If your children’s social development, emotional awareness and education is important to you, then you will love having a governess around to ensure they are focusing on learning and development even when you are not around.
- A governess will be happy to give you constant feedback and take on any suggestions you may have to make sure you still have a very active part in your children’s upbringing.
- Hiring a governess will ensure that your the communication between your children's school and yourself are always present.
- We understand the importance of communication and therefore provide native speaking English Governess as well as other native speakers internationally.
Governess Rates / Salaries
London: 700.00 GBP Net / Week
Overseas: 1000.00 GBP Net / Week
Typically, for a live in position the Employers will provide accommodation (own bedroom & bathroom or typically a separate apartment) with at least one flight per year.
Annual Holiday Allowance will be 4-5 weeks.
Is your Governess Looking for a new job?
Find our available governess jobs here.
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
Employing Domestic Staff & Private Estate Management
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Hire Household Staff
Our Residence & Estate Management services are found on this link - Residence & Estate Management