What Types of Private Childcare Jobs are Available?
We regularly advertise full time and part time nanny jobs. Our top tier candidates can apply for permanent and temporary nanny vacancies, maternity jobs and babysitter jobs which are all available on our website.
Perfect Household Staff recruiters have built a reputation with exclusive concierge agencies, family offices and private households. We work closely with our candidates to find part time childcare jobs which suit their level of experience, professionalism and ambition. Our childcare professionals find employment in UHNW families, Royal households, Celebrity households and other discerning families. We have a fantastic range of part time nanny jobs available on our jobs board.
List of Our New Nanny Jobs Here:
- Temporary Nanny Jobs
- Full Time Nanny Jobs
- Part Time Nanny Jobs
- Live Out Nanny Jobs
- Live In Nanny Jobs
- Rota Nanny Jobs
*Our registration form will take a couple of minutes*
Requirements for a Part Time Nanny Job:
All candidates go through a face to face interview where the below check list is meticulously followed:
- 3 Years of Childcare Experience
- 2 Verbally Checkable References
- A Valid Passport
- A Leave to Remain / Permission to Work
- National Insurance Number
- 2 x Proof of Address (utility bill, driving licence, bank statement)
- Willingness to file for a DBS
- First Aid Knowledge
- Proof of Qualifications
Perfect Household Staff have been working with families and publish part time childcare jobs for over a decade and therefore we have an extensively developed database of fantastic part time nanny jobs available.
What do Part Time Childcare Jobs Involve?
- When families search for part time childcare, they are looking for professional candidates with longevity in their careers
- Part time childcare providers can be registered as self employed
- Part time nanny jobs will not offer more than of 31 hours per week
- A professional part time nanny will specialise in a preferred age group but can cover ages from 1 year old to 14 years old.
- A part time childcare job may require the nanny to launder children's clothes and prepare their meals as well as cleaning the children’s rooms and occasionally the household.
- Organising activities for the child
- Specialist skills such as driving, working with twins, grocery shopping and cooking are sort after, make sure to mention these skills in your CV.
How to Apply for Part Time Childcare Jobs?
When applying for a part time childcare jobs, it is paramount that your CV is tailored to the vacancy and is up to date. Apply for as many jobs as possible to increase your chances of success. Ensure that your references are aware that a family or agency may call.
It is important to attentively read and understand the job description as it will explain what the family is searching for. Please ensure that your CV has as much childcare relevant experience as possible and the experience reflects what is required in the job description. The duties and reason for leaving must be clear in order to save time.
Speak with our childcare department today for advice on how to stand out when applying for part time childcare jobs.
How to find a Part Time Nanny Jobs Near Me?
We advise our nannies to search "nanny jobs near me" using our search option or to search "nanny jobs near me" using search engines. Contact our recruiters and take a look at our jobs board today.
Our childcare department has grown over the previous 15 years and we therefore have new part time childcare jobs advertised on a daily basis. Candidates who are registered with our agency regularly see new part time nanny jobs posted on our domestic careers jobs board.
Other registering with us, it is advisable for candidates to register with as many professional nanny recruitment agencies as possible and to always keep an eye on various job boards such as: Indeed or LinkedIn and Gumtree as well as using your social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To register with Perfect Household Staff and join the childcare industry, you will need to fill out our candidate registration from and attend an interview prior to applying for the part time childcare jobs which we have available, providing that you meet our minimal requirements.
How to Calculate Tax, National Insurance, Pensions, Net and Gross Pay?
We have developed a very useful tool for calculating the true salary of childcare providers. If you would like to see the break down of your salary inclusive of:
- Gross Salary
- Net Salary
- National Insurance Contribution
- Tax Contribution
- Pension Contribution
Please visit our Domestic Staff Salary Calculator page. There you will be able to choose a Salary, the Pay Period and whether you would like to see the Gross or Net breakdown.