What Types of Private Childcare Jobs are Available?
As one of the leading, London based, boutique childcare agencies, we advertise part time and full time nanny jobs. Our respected candidates can apply for permanent and temporary nanny vacancies, maternity jobs and babysitter jobs.
Perfect Household Staff recruiters have built an outstanding reputation with concierge agencies, family offices and private households. We work closely with our candidates to find full time childcare jobs which suit their level of experience, professionalism and ambition. Our childcare professionals are employed by
Our New Nanny Jobs Here:
- Temporary Nanny Jobs
- Full Time Nanny Jobs
- Part Time Nanny Jobs
- Live Out Nanny Jobs
- Live In Nanny Jobs
- Rota Nanny Jobs
*Our registration form will take a couple of minutes*
Requirements for a Full Time Nanny Job:
All candidates go through a face to face interview where the below check list is meticulously followed:
- 3 Years of Childcare Experience
- 2 Checkable References
- 2 x Proof of Address (utility bill, driving licence, bank statement)
- Willingness to file for a DBS
- First Aid Knowledge
- Proof of Qualifications
Perfect Household Staff have been working with families and publish full time childcare jobs for over a decade and therefore we have an extensively developed database of fantastic full time nanny jobs available.
What do Full Time Childcare Jobs Involve?
- When families search for full time childcare, they are looking for professional candidates with longevity in their careers
- Full time childcare providers must be employed by the client
- Full time nanny jobs will normally require nannies to work a minimum of 32 hours per week
- A professional full time nanny will specialise in a preferred age group but can cover ages from 1 year old to 14 years old.
- You may be required to launder children's' clothes and prepare their meals as well as cleaning the children’s rooms and occasionally the household.
- Arranging and attending play dates is a fun part of the job.
- Specialist skills such as driving, grocery shopping and cooking are sort after, make sure to mention these skills in your CV.
How to Apply for Full Time Childcare Jobs?
When applying for a full time childcare jobs, it is paramount that your CV is tailored to the vacancy and is up to date. Apply for as many jobs as possible to increase your chances of success. Ensure that your references are aware that a family may call.
It is important to attentively read and understand the job description as it will dictate what the family require. Please ensure that your CV has as much childcare relevant experience as possible. The duties and reason for leaving must be clear.
Speak with our childcare department today for advice on how to stand out.
How to Calculate Tax, National Insurance, Pensions, Net and Gross Pay?
We have developed a very useful tool for calculating the true salary of childcare providers. If you would like to see the break down of your salary inclusive of:
- Gross Salary
- Net Salary
- National Insurance Contribution
- Tax Contribution
- Pension Contribution
Please visit our Domestic Staff Salary Calculator page. There you will be able to choose a Salary, the Pay Period and whether you would like to see the Gross or Net breakdown.